Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, been here in okinawa for a couple weeks and I saw an EVO VI on a car lot for sale. dont know anything about it but I was just hoping to get a value range to know what to expect?

thx

·
Registered
111 Posts
check out kbb.com. (kelly blue book) you can put the condition of the car and etc. and get a pretty good price range for how much the car should cost and then you can bargain them down. You need the year, milege, and condition.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Ive been here on Okinawa for about a year now and have been living in Japan for almost 5 years all together. All the Evos I have seen here have been pretty expensive, espicially when buying from a dealer. I got my Evo3 for about 3800 and I bought it from a guy that was leaving, he got it for 6000 from a dealer. There is an Evo4 for sale outside Kadena gate one for 10,000. Evo6 was one of the best ones in the Evo series, it had awsome everything right from the factory. With that said they are the most saught after Evos, so they are kinda expensive, maybe 14,000 on up. So if you dont mind dropping that kind of money on a car that your going to own for only a couple years then go ahead...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts