Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,
Wondering if anyone out there might know the location of the EFI fuel pump relay unit on a 1990 L300 SG 2.4L ECI 4WD van - Australian vehicle.
Contacted Mitsubishi genuine spares...no idea !
Spoke to a local Mitsu wrecker...no idea !
According to RACQ it's on LH side kick panel, not there ! I've looked high and low, behind dash, behind cover plates etc etc.
Any help would be greatly appreciated as there's no power getting through wiring to tank mounted ECI fuel pump all of a sudden. I'm told there are no single fuses on this circuit and all other wiring works ok.
If it's not the pump relay maybe it's the Computer ECI unit, I'd like to check the relay first as a used ECI computer is about $200. Any ideas guys and girls ?? :liebe011:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well I'm sorry to say nobody banked the $10,000 prize for first correct answer. I've managed to finally locate it myself. Where was it ? Well that's for me to know and for you to find out now :bwekk: . Cheers.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Well don't all keep it a secret, I am almost on the point of going out and buying that model and looking for the relay :gunsmilie:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Its behind the glove box,hard to see as well its hidden behind the aircon duct...it would have been good vanman if you told me...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts