Mitsubishi Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody,
I'm moving to Fort McMurray next friday and I'll be moving back home around summer/end of summer and I was just wondering what the prices were for Lancer Evolutions, I was thinking of the models 2001 to 2008. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Originally posted by whitey6@Jan 10 2008, 10:35 AM
Hey everybody,
I'm moving to Fort McMurray next friday and I'll be moving back home around summer/end of summer and I was just wondering what the prices were for Lancer Evolutions, I was thinking of the models 2001 to 2008. Thanks in advance.
[snapback]133476[/snapback]​
The only years available in the US without importing is 2003-2007.

You can get used 8's for 19-23k, and used 9's for 24k on.
Mileage is a huge factor in pricing. When you find one let us know, i'll tell you what to look for;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm sort of in the same situation, i'm currently looking at an 05 viii that has 40,000 miles on it. What's a fair price that i should be exspecting to pay for this car with that many miles on it. I ran a carfax on it and it looks good.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Originally posted by Chrstn211@Jan 11 2008, 12:37 PM
I'm sort of in the same situation, i'm currently looking at an 05 viii that has 40,000 miles on it.  What's a fair price that i should be exspecting to pay for this car with that many miles on it.  I ran a carfax on it and it looks good.
[snapback]133774[/snapback]​
Providing it's in mint shape, i wouldn't pay a dime over 23k.

·
Registered
3 Posts
sorry to ask again, but whats a fair price i should be paying for an 06 Lancer Evo MR with 20,000 miles on it? I was looking into nada and edmunds and wonder if i should follow that rule or not

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Originally posted by Chrstn211@Jan 16 2008, 04:01 PM
sorry to ask again, but whats a fair price i should be paying for an 06 Lancer Evo MR with 20,000 miles on it? I was looking into nada and edmunds and wonder if i should follow that rule or not

Thanks in advance
[snapback]134950[/snapback]​
That car will still book for 29-30k if it's in excellent shape. I myself wouldn't give a penny more than 29k.

·
Registered
1 Posts
im getting a mitsubishi lancer evo soon, but im not sure what model they have in usa............do u guys know the prices and for each of the version? im sort of thinking about the Viii. Is the Evolution IX MR a version knock off of the Evolution X?

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Originally posted by thanhle19490@Feb 15 2008, 12:56 PM
im getting a mitsubishi lancer evo soon, but im not sure what model they have in usa............do u guys know the prices and for each of the version? im sort of thinking about the Viii.  Is the Evolution IX MR a version knock off of the Evolution X?
[snapback]142553[/snapback]​
The evo IX MR is a beautiful car. It is not a knock off of teh X, but it is teh last of the perfect lancer evolution as we have all come to love.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts