Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im really looking to add some things to my 2015 lancer gt. however I am having such a hard time. I'd like a catback exhaust, however can't even find an axle back that fits my year and being gt. I want to know if any ralliart parts would work for my car... Any help on better understanding the differences and what fits and what doesnt would be great help

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you wanted a race car, should have bought a race car! Lol
just bc it’s a lancer doesn’t mean you can put the work into it that it needs to become something great. besides i’m young and i love my lancer btw

·
Registered
14 Posts
Im really looking to add some things to my 2015 lancer gt. however I am having such a hard time. I'd like a catback exhaust, however can't even find an axle back that fits my year and being gt. I want to know if any ralliart parts would work for my car... Any help on better understanding the differences and what fits and what doesnt would be great help
Ralliart wont work. It has different twists and turns because it is AWD.

·
Registered
14 Posts
even something as an exhaust? i’m trying to learn about this car so i’m afraid i don’t know a whole lot, but thanks for what you said
The exhaust system is completely different on the Ralliart. It won't bolt on because all the pieces are different.
You should go to a muffler shop and see if they will custom build one for you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts