Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anybody seen any lancer body converted into the evo body. I have tried searching but came up with nothing.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
I've never heard of it being done, mostly because what's the point of spending money to make a slow Lancer look like a fast Lancer.

Most people do body kits and spoilers on their Lancer, as opposed to making it look exactly like an Evo.

good luck.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Originally posted by kpxzero12@Aug 30 2006, 02:17 AM
I was wondering if anybody seen any lancer body converted into the evo body. I have tried searching but came up with nothing.
[snapback]64496[/snapback]​
I have seen some cars that LOOK like Evo's, but like mfalik said, that's from aftermarket body kits.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hmm well i was planning on buying a regular lancer because i really like the evo so i was planning on getting a regular lancer to make it look like an evo then do some engine work to it. but.. after searching around some more.. aww i thought i would give up on that. There are some people who did it but the lancer's gonna have problems with the front headlamp I would have to change the fenders for the evo head lamps to work i was planning on doing an evo 8 conversions but all they have are evo 7s.. i guess if i want an evo i should save up for that.. whew sooo expensive.. haha!! well my ride right now is a z3 maybe i can do a trade in and get some grand knocked off!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
i've seen people selling thier ralliart body kit so i dont why thier would not be people whit evos doing the same search on ebay but evo kit are easy to find probably not exaclty identic but damm close and gonna require some mods

1 - 7 of 7 Posts