Mitsubishi Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have lifted my 2007 (See below) but I am having issues with the front end shaking , especially going up hill and turning while accelerating. The shop I go to said that I need to look for a High angle CV shaft or a cradle drop(to lower the lift bit). The problem is that by raising the vehicle(30 mm lift kit plus 235 69 16 tires) the axles are now connecting at an angle and don't have enough room. I had no problems with my old worn axles but I just installed two new front axles and two adjustable stabilizer links as the originals were too long and banging on the control arms. The shaking started after these new installs.
Anyone have a solution to this? Much appreciated.
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lower the engine/gearbox so it is in line with the hubs again ?

You will need to fabricate a few parts to do this though.

When is your next roadworthy test needed ?
Don t have those tests here in Canada. After doing more research it looks like other ppl have trimmed the front spacer which is a cheaper solution than a mod on an engine cradle. This is what I will be doing in the near future. the shaking is mild but its kinda annoying and I am pretty sure my CV axles boots are gonna leak again. For off roading etc.. its been awesome, performed well above my expectations.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts