Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There have been a nr of questions about these two but I dont see any real result !

1. Has anyone replaced the Lights-Left-On buzzer unit, under dash by steering wheel, my local Mitsubishi dealer says its the unit which has failed, not the door switch, but he doesnt know/cant find the recommended replacement part nr. ! !

2. What is the 're-boot' procedure after the battery, or battery connections, have been removed, I believe this can remove some of the ECU memory ?

·
Registered
499 Posts
I believe the buzzer is part of the entire dash assembly and not a separate part.not worth changing due to the cost unless your richer than I am(which should be easy)as for changing the battery,I have never had to do any sort of relearning procedure other than some of the shogun autos which require the idle to be relearned but most often can just be driven and it will sort itself out.hope this helps

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for a quick reply - this site is good after all.
No, like you, I'm not rich and your answer could be the reason the agent couldnt find a replacement unit in his books ...... its good to know little is needed to re-set ECU.

·
Registered
7 Posts
My Space Star 1.6 has problems after reset with multifunction display. It shows "miles" instead of "km" im milage pr litre. And electric window needs time to learn "fully up/down" by operating switch. But otherwise, no problems

1 - 4 of 4 Posts