Mitsubishi Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I’m having a very hard time find a vehicle specific manual besides the basic one that comes in the glove box. I’m looking for preferably a pdf or hard copy would be fine at this point. I’m looking for one that would show me wiring diagram. Specifically each fuse, relay, fusible links, harnesses, etc. I got most likely a relay or harness issue due to a surge to my positive terminal from a “buddy “ trying to help me out and jump start my car with an 80 VOLT 5ah electric lawnmower battery. It sparked real quick and nothing since. I will say that prior to this the battery had been run completely dead with accessory turn on ignition for a long time. I’ve gone thru every fuse. 99% sure I went thru all relays. Now on to the starter. If not starter then maybe the harnesses. So I want to know with looking at a wiring diagram if there are fusible links in the harnesses and where so I know before I start tearing apart too much stuff . After harnesses then plan to check ignition, then to the ecu which I hope it’s not that cuz that’s brings on many more issues. But also in the back of my mind I’m wondering since the battery ran completely dead, then has sat for almost a year, does the key need to be reprogrammed?? Cuz i have to use emergency key to open doors now and to attempt to turn over ignition. It won’t recognize the fast key whatsoever. So lastly the codes I’m pulling off my obd2 are:

SCP (J1850) Invalid or Missing
Data for Personalization
(Memory) Features

P1590TC-SST-ECU to ECM
Communication Error in Torque
Reduction Request (MITSUBISHI)

U0101:
Data bus: transmission
control module (CM) -no communication

*** any help is very much appreciated. I’m not a mechanic or anywhere near it but I am mechanically inclined and willing to do my homework and learn how To do what I got to do . Anyways please help

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes and it was fine I didn’t test it with multimeter tho. I was taking it off to inspect it further and snapped the links so now that’s garbage so ordering new one but I think it has to be either the starter solenoid, wiring harness, ignition or ecu. Not having any cluster lights but having everything else work is really confusing me

1 - 3 of 3 Posts