Mitsubishi Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
you really only have a few choices. Roadracemotorsports.com has a catback Magnaflow for like $450 b4 shipping (which isn't bad, at all), and a generic axel back for like $250. i hear that the magnaflow sounds great. i bought an HKS muffler and i'm getting custom piping done. i got a quote for piping and install and its like $600 for 3" aluminum. but plain jane 2 1/4" mandrel was only $200-$300. go custom, that way u can pick out a brand and size of muffler u like.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok kewl thanx a lot... yeah i just got a a 04 ralliart and im finding its pretty hard to find mods for it so thanx for the info

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey i noticed u live in texas and i was just wondering what part?....and if during the summer is there any street racing

·
Registered
395 Posts
i just moved from austin to houston, i know of a track out in killeen (north of austin), but i'm not sure about houston, i'm sure there is though. i remember a guy i work with some something about baytown, i'll have to get back to you on that though

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok kewl....yeah wisconsin is actully pretty good during the summer for street racing lol im actully trying curcuit racing that will b fun.....how long have u owned ur ralliart?..

·
Registered
395 Posts
WISCONSIN!!??! too ****ed cold for me. i've had it for about a year and a half. it spends most of the time parked cuz i usually drive my company truck. i think i've only put like 6k miles on it. i just recently started putting money in it. and its the only thing i've been spending money on. i'll have some pix here soon. i need to get a digital camera first. by that time it'll be ready for the TX Heat Wave.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah it sux here winter is in full force lol but yeah i have had mine for like a month or so but yeah i had an eclipse before this and it pretty much broke down on me so i had to get rid of it and now i am putting money into this...but yeah ill have some pictures soon too

·
Registered
395 Posts
iwas about to buy an eclipse a few months ago, it was a GSX like a 98 or 96. instead i started buying parts for my ralliart.

·
Registered
395 Posts
yep, its sold now. i'm kicking myself in the ****. but its hard to dish out $7500 when have a perfectly good car in the garage. i found another one on autotrader.com but it says its an AT. did they even make the GSX in AT? what did u decide on exhaust?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
they prob did because there are d-bags out there that cant drive a 5 speed....but theres an n1 exhaust i have been trying to find but with no success

·
Registered
395 Posts
well i'm hoping to have mine installed sometime soon, if i can get off work early enough to get it into the shop. once i do i'll try to get some vids posted (if i can figure out how :grin: ) w/ audio.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts