Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody! My converted Delica was in a low speed accident that caused significant enough body damage that I can't afford to fix it. My loss is your gain! Is anybody interested in the following? I am in Portland, as is the vehicle.

1. Interior conversion. This is a super sweet set-up with sofa that transforms to a bed, fold down table, tons of cabinets, and a super cool slide out Dometic fridge. It also has a house battery system to charge interior lights, the fridge, and small electronics like phones and laptops.

2. Light bars. Super bright. They're awesome. 1 x 40" that was used in the front and 2 x 8" that were used in the back.

3. Sunseeker awning. This does have a small 2" hole near the back, but it still wraps up very well.

4. Hitch system. This thing is probably the most unique and one of my favorite parts of this conversion. It's a swing-out kitchen box that swings to make a sick L-shaped outdoor kitchen set-up for cooking outside or for food storage in the winter. It's a big steel box that is not too deep making it great for maneuvering and parking.

Please let me know if you have any interest in these items. Price is all negotiable.

Thanks,

Kenzi

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi kenzi! I just bought a delica I'm in the process of building, mine is a 87 L300. I may be interested in checking it out!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts