Mitsubishi Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to know what people's mileages are on the XLS 4WD. Especially people from the british columbia area. I want to know how fuel efficient this car is. I drive 70% highway and 30% city.

·
Registered
5 Posts
i just put 3k on my '08 in bc,.......27mpg, in 2wd and good roads avg, speed of 110k, 25 mpg in all wheel drive mode, avg speed of 115k.......i wanted to know how it performed in the snow! very impressed!

the shifter paddels on the wheel proved to be alot of fun over the rodgers pass and down ito golden!

my wife driving.......she seems to get about 27-30, and is alot less agressive on the gas pedal.

·
Registered
6 Posts
08 Outlander
I love to get your kind of mileages ! I have yet to achive 25mpg, let alone 30mpg

I have about 8K on my 08 Outie, mileages on my XLS 4WD never get pass 22mpg . and I am not being agressive on the gas pedal either. Makes very little different when I am in FWD or 4WD, My Outie is not that fuel efficient in Victoria as I drive mostly around town, I'll say 80% city and 20% Highway.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Originally posted by Outie08@May 14 2008, 05:29 PM
08 Outlander
I love to get your kind of mileages ! I have yet to achive 25mpg, let alone 30mpg

I have about 8K on my 08 Outie, mileages on my XLS 4WD never get pass 22mpg . and I am not being agressive on the gas pedal either. Makes very little different when I am in FWD or 4WD,  My Outie is not that  fuel efficient in  Victoria as  I drive mostly around town, I'll say 80% city and 20% Highway.
[snapback]164369[/snapback]​

It's the city driving - Outie doesn't seem to be a fan of it. I notice a considerable difference between city and highway, more so than a lot of other cars I've owned.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I don't have the AWD, but find it is sensitive to hills as well. Once it settles on a long flat drive like in Florida where I live, mileage is 26-27, but doing the same over the mountains in Pennsylvania it could only do around 24, as soon as it got to flat roads in Ohio, the mileage average started to climb. I'm sure the AWD is similar, but maybe 1-2MPG less.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts