Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

Mitsubishi ASA is a good software for determining parts of your vehicle. Just type in VIN number and all info that you've wanted
will be displayed. I also show's you the exploded view of parts, having a minor mechanical inclined knowledge, repair on parts can easily be done.

Anyone interested in Security alarm, Security with remote start? I have my Automate AM7, AM6. Installation manual also available
for AM9.

Any question from above, send me a reply please.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
roughneckeyad,

Please follow links below for the requested software.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=e...2Basa%26hl%3Den

Brief instructions:

1) Download the file
2) Unzip downloaded file using RAR program.
3) Burn ISO image to cd
4) Install the software using the burned program on the cd
5) Select NEXT
6) Choose HASP HL
7) Click NEXT
8) Click FINISH

For the crack
Brief Instructions:

1) Copy from the crack folder the file mmData.dll and paste it inside the directory (PROG) based on the version you have chosen to install... See below

jap - c: \ MMC \ ASA \ M00 \ PROG \
usa - c:\MMC\ASA\M50\PROG\ usa - c: \ MMC \ ASA \ M50 \ PROG \
eur - c:\MMC\ASA\M60\PROG\ eur - c: \ MMC \ ASA \ M60 \ PROG \
asia - c:\MMC\ASA\M80\PROG\ asia - c: \ MMC \ ASA \ M80 \ PROG \

2) Run from the crack folder file MMC.REG.
3) Restart windows and enjoy.

for more detailed information see the above link on the site.
I used only windows XP to install the Mitsubishi ASA software, have'nt tried in VISTA. But there are some links where other users successfully installed the software in Windows VISTA.

Above information are for information only.

Thank you!

Sterling_Silver

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
that looks like the caps we use in the parts department
usually u have too have the operation key on a usb dongle to activate it tho...

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SRSONE,

Yeah, it's true a dongle to get it operated but this one is only a crack version. registering it on your computer and pasting ng provided crack file will give a access to use the software.

Since you've mentioned your using it on your department and your working on mitsubishi, can i ask if i can tapped a wire to my ECU/FUSE blocks under the dash a wire for Fog Lights of Galant DE? Do you have wiring diagram of Galant DE? I wanna wire fog lights and surely i will post detailed information for us to used here in the forum.

Your helped will be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely yours,

Sterling_Silver

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
if i remember the de doesnt come prewired for for fog lights... so u will have to custom it and i can get a wire diagram yes

and i dont need a cracked version of caps :thumbsup:
i can use the one at work

:57:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SRSONE,

thank you for the information. Appreciate so much if you can provide a link to download the diagram of fog lights. I desperately needed it for 2004 Galant DE.
I checked already the dashboard which is close on the ECU/ETACS FUSE BLOCK and i can't see any spare wire. I check continuity of the pre-wired wire on my front bumper going to the RELAY/FUSE Block of the engine compartment and it is connected. The only thing i'm worry about is the wire running from the RELAY/FUSE BLOCKS of the engine compartment to the ETACS/ECU FUSE BLOCKS under the dashboard,haven't checked it yet. Once i have confirmed it on the wiring diagram that you can provide, i can just tapped a cable on the ETACS/ECU to the FOG LIGHT switch.

Appreciate so much your help SRSONE in advance!

Thank you and Best Regards,

Sterling_Silver

1 - 7 of 7 Posts