Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody. I am recently the owner of the 2005 Colt CZT.
The car is fun to drive and seems like my choice was the right one.
The problem is that the car is equipped only with the fuel indicator. No water temperature gauge, no oil temperature gauge, nothing!!!
I am thinking of buying an electronic multi-indicator (EXHAUST TEMP, OIL TEMP, TURBO PRESSURE, ECU DATA DISPLAY, AIR-FLOW etc) equipped with alarm functions.
I do not want to equip the interior with 5-6 single analogue gauges. Please help me on this

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
A friend of mine is constructing something like this.

2-3 temp sensors, 2-3 preasure sensors, λ sensor,

All with alarms, Displaied on a 2 lines backlight lcd...

Αρκετα Ελληνάκια ειμαστε εδω, ε?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK guys, I found some new info on this.
At www.psi3.co.uk there is something that might be OK.
I have sent an e-mail but since now I had no reply.
Please let me know if you have any luck

·
Registered
5 Posts
Originally posted by FaBl3D@Sep 12 2005, 09:05 PM
A friend of mine is constructing something like this.

2-3 temp sensors, 2-3 preasure sensors, λ sensor,

All with alarms, Displaied on a 2 lines backlight lcd...

Αρκετα Ελληνάκια ειμαστε εδω, ε?
[snapback]29181[/snapback]​
more details please?!? and a photo link if possible...

(Όντως είμαστε αρκετοί...)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hi guys!
A bit off topic but...
I'm usually in Outlander part of this forum, but did you know that www.digitaltuning.ch has got some power to add to your CZT's?
Welcome to look into the Outlander area for some info on this one :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello guys,

The blitz R-Vit Type I, seems to be exactly what the car and the driver needs, even though at a hefty price tag !!!
Nevertheless, I downloaded its manual from a UK site www.thor-racing.co.uk/Blitz_RVit-BLZ_RVIT.asp, which by the way was in japanese !!, and I realised that the CZT is not (?) supported by the R-Vit.

Has anyone any experience on this, or is my japanese really poor ?

Keep on boosting

axolotl

·
Registered
6 Posts
Check please

http://www.apexi-usa.com/product_electroni...d=219&pageNum=1

Dear Friend The perfect product is Apexi Decs EL rev meter specialities are

The DECS system integrates an optional pressure or temperature sensor to display real time values in a digital readout. Optional sensors that can be used in conjunction with the DECS Tach include: Water Temp, Oil Temp, Oil Pressure, and Fuel Pressure. Temperature values can be displayed in Fahrenheit or Centigrade. The DECS Tach also comes standard with a high intensity, dual stage shift light for accurate gear shifts.

www.performanceshop.net

·
Registered
10 Posts
Do take note. Thought R-Vit may seems to be able to read off many parameter off the OB2. When plug up to Colt, there are readings r-vit can't read...e.g the manifold pressure.

But on the whole, I still find R-Vit a good investment. I still got many info out of it, while driving... haf Fun! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
10 Posts
TripleM :

Nope. I've installed onto CPT (Colt Plus Turbo). I think CZT and CPT are using the same engine.

·
Registered
40 Posts
It is more ore less the same. I believe it does have a different ECU as the jap. Colt ist using KWP2000 as a protocol whereas Europe uses CAN.
European ist Z37A und uses a 5-Speed manual transmission. Generally no 5-door with Turbo in Europe, only 3-door and Cabriolet.
Engine ist 4g15 with 1489ccm
Other differences are a different rear axle with a stiffer stabilizer bar inside the axle.
Front ist made of plastic parts whereas the jap. uses steel, european Version does not have a water temp gauge.
Europe has 205/45/16 as standard tyres.
Interior is completely different.

ALexander

·
Registered
11 Posts
hmz i've got installed a set from dèfi.
it gives me the watertemp, oiltemp and oilpressure
when i put my lights on it even glows green (like the interior) :p

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mitsubishi Colt Czt-05

HI!

I want to install a power builder on my Colt czt. But I have trouble to find right colour for the wire to the tacho meter?

I need the signal from crank angle and then the tachometer. Crank angle have I found.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts