Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear friends,
I purchased one keyless entry remote from ebay and got it pretty cheap otherwise the dealer asked for $75. The remote looks exactly the copy of my damaged one and matched the code numbers.
I tried programming as the remote is supplied with the programming manual and I also got it from this forum.
I had a problem with the DLC. I am unable to observe the registration confirmation "lock and unlock of the door" after I press hazard button 6 times.
I tried many times, I inserted the same paper clip in 1 and 4 points of the DLC but still I am unable to proceed beyond that.
I am pretty sure that I have connected 1 and 4.
If anyone knows how to solve this problem do let me know. I do not know weather I will have toe turn the ignition (car) on or not. I did not tried this.

I would be glad to hear from someone regarding this matter.

Thanks
Apees7k

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am having the exact same problem. Received 2 remotes from the Remote Super Store, and they don't seem too super. Is the DLC connector black, with 2 rows of 8 slots, under the dash essentially lined up with the steering wheel?
Thanks.
Jeff

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I think the DLC connector is black below the streering on the right side. You can check those remotes weather they are emitting the radiowaves or not (I mean functional), just take it to the dealer and it costs nothing. So, what you have done when you were unable to figure it out? To program it takes nearly $110 from a dealer with any no of remotes.

I will talk to someone and will give one more try otehrwise go to a dealer and that huge buck.

Apees7k

1 - 3 of 3 Posts