Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one know if Mitsubishi plans on releasing software updates to the Multi-Communication System?

It only makes sense that they do. As with any software they can continue to update it and iron out any kinks, bugs, shortcomings, etc..

One thing that drives me insane... The MusicServer & CD Player have no Pause/Play button nor does it have a mute button.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Actually I didn't know they were not there until you mentioned it. I didn't need it anyway so I don't miss it. But yeah, for some people they want that. No news of an update as of now. It might take a while, maybe a long while since this vehicle is barely 6 mos old.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Originally posted by PRsolNYC@Apr 3 2007, 09:03 PM

One thing that drives me insane... The MusicServer & CD Player have no Pause/Play button nor does it have a mute button.
[snapback]91445[/snapback]​
I've got an '08 Lancer with the same NAV system, and the lack of a pause button is, indeed annoying.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi,i have a new outlander with navi system,i saw in youtube a video where shows
a tvtuner feature in there,it was a japanese outlander version ,hope someone knows how to install the tv software. :liebe011:

·
Registered
1 Posts
This may be old news, but I found this post searching for another question. I have a 2008 Lancer GTS with the NAV package, and the mute button is the Power button. Turns off the music and pauses it whatever it might be on. It will automatically switch your display to the NAV side of things, but hitting Power again will bring the tunes back in. I think you can even hit the Audio button to come back to it all. It will fade in nice and smooth so you don't have bleeding ears. Hope this helps anyone else that stumbled upon it :p

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the 08 lancer...does anyone know how to disable the safety feature for watching DVDs allowing to see screen when driving?????

·
Registered
5 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PRsolNYC @ Apr 4 2007, 03:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Does any one know if Mitsubishi plans on releasing software updates to the Multi-Communication System?

It only makes sense that they do. As with any software they can continue to update it and iron out any kinks, bugs, shortcomings, etc..

One thing that drives me insane... The MusicServer & CD Player have no Pause/Play button nor does it have a mute button.[/b]
Follow this link: http://www.mitsubishi-motors.com/download/...wn_mmcs_03.html

You can 'pause' or 'mute' your volume by pressing the Power button! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
holy old forum post batman!!!!!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts