Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mitsubishi Outlander GX4 2015 rattling/ ticking noise whilst on idle, had any one Experienced the same problem? The Mitsubishi dealer checked it and said it’s a common issue with the balance shaft assembly and that it must be replaced . anyone with experience on it how much would it cost to do at private garages ?

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'd refer you to the Airtrek and Outlander forum. there is a discussion there about this problem. I can confirm it sounds like balance shaft. Here in Australia, that noise is deemed a manufacturing defect, and is covered under warranty in majority in cases, but seems in europe you folks are having not much luck :-(

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
H
I'd refer you to the Airtrek and Outlander forum. there is a discussion there about this problem. I can confirm it sounds like balance shaft. Here in Australia, that noise is deemed a manufacturing defect, and is covered under warranty in majority in cases, but seems in europe you folks are having not much luck :-(
Hi mate thanks , yes It is as Mitsubishi dealer assumed but we never know until some one can open and look at it 😐 let’s see what other people think

1 - 3 of 3 Posts