Mitsubishi Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mitsubishi Outlander GX4 2015 rattling/ ticking noise whilst on idle, had any one Experienced the same problem? The Mitsubishi dealer checked it and said it’s a common issue with the balance shaft assembly and that it must be replaced . anyone with experience on it how much would it cost to do at private garages ?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Mitsubishi Outlander GX4 2015 rattling/ ticking noise whilst on idle, had any one Experienced the same problem? The Mitsubishi dealer checked it and said it’s a common issue with the balance shaft assembly and that it must be replaced . anyone with experience on it how much would it cost to do at private garages ?
Hi I have a 2011 outlander GX4 2.2di-d and I have had the balance shaft fail just before Christmas I have had the work done and it cost me nearly £5000 to fix at a Mitsubishi garage this is not a cheap fix at all

·
Registered
3 Posts
It's most likely the adjustment pully that is along with the opposite side adjustment pully oh and yes don't forget the lower adjustment pully 500 bucks give or take other wise crc them every few days or remove and put a light amount of high grade on pully spinning areas for cheap option

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.