Mitsubishi Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i'm new to these forums and I got the this car bout 6 months ago and want to start putting some mods on it. I have been finding it incredibly hard to find body kits for this model, if anyone could point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

Heres a pic of the car atm, once I get the bodykit ill take the spoiler off and get some black 17 or 18 inch rims, custom designed hood and loose all the badges, let me know what you guys think.

[attachmentid=5149][attachmentid=5150]

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
yeah dude that is a sick car i would know coz ive got the same one....but silver :bwekk: ....

ne ways it will come along nice with the mods uve listed there...

as for body kits its the same shape as the 04 i think and through to the 06 model u can just look on sites that advertise 2006 ch lancers.... :banana:

sites like

TALON

type it into google and various sites will come up... personly i think just a nice set of rims.... 18s perferably.... and lowered....would be enough but everyone to there own....with extractors and full exhaust and air intake....should be sick they make a great noise when modified...

so keep everyone posted.....

i have only chosen to do exhaust only cause im buyin an evo 7 but yeah have fun with it and guud luck...

:57: peace out

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks mate, yeh picked up the cannon today and got all the cables for the subbies haha, will post pics of it when i get the body kit

thinking bout either of these

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hmmm..you want mean = yellow one (evo 9 is it?)...or slick = red one (e7/8?)...

I think i like the red one better ... up to you but! :D :thumbsup:

·
Registered
72 Posts
na dude none of them.... look anytin like an evo.....

but i like the yellow one....havent seen that one before... ive seen ones similar to that one though.... the red one dosnt really suit the overall look of the car...i personaly think anyway :) .....

yeah a cannon.... ive already experimented with that and i didnt like the noise....

i just have a sports exhaust.... little bit deeper sound

but hey if u like it keep it...... :p

and uve got subs as well guud work.... i cant be botherd buying audio stuff.... the stock sound system is surprisingly really guud... it has great clarity so i left it...

and also as i said im buyin an EVO 7 so ill put all mi money into that... :p

neways keep up the guud work and keep posting up picks of ur progress...

Attachments

·
Registered
395 Posts
Originally posted by ash_50@Dec 6 2007, 04:16 AM
thanks mate, yeh picked up the cannon today and got all the cables for the subbies haha, will post pics of it when i get the body kit

thinking bout either of these

[snapback]125896[/snapback]​
you're game plan sounds like mine. i just got the kit from that yellow one for my ralliart, i've yet to take it to the shop though. they're both clean as **** though. i also got some black rims (17's Tenzo Drivex-7's) and a VIS carbon fiber EVO style hood. my car is phoenix red though. next i'm gonna get a VIS carbon fiber trunk and the EVO8 wing. pix posted after i have the kit installed (2-3 weeks)

·
Registered
395 Posts
Originally posted by BlueJ@Dec 6 2007, 05:21 AM
Hmmm..you want mean = yellow one (evo 9 is it?)...or slick = red one (e7/8?)...

I think i like the red one better ... up to you but!  :D  :thumbsup:
[snapback]125902[/snapback]​
the evos headlamps aren't as big as the lancers, the evos look more like an 02-03 lancer (without that eyesore of a grill!)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
did a bit of photoshopping the other day of what its gonna look like so I thought I'd share...rims go on in 2 weeks!

no spoiler and badged

bit dodgey but hey

Just recently hooked up the 2 subs in the back and a performance exhaust which sounds farkn sweet!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey man, i've been keepin an eye out for kits for my 06 model lancer. what's the name/site of the yellow kit? it's hot! the only other one i've been considering is the talon RT extreme.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts