Mitsubishi Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
NICE CAR...I was searching around the internet to find pics of the 07 SE but see i have the 06 SE and i see the 07 is actually a downgrade from the 06. It looks like the only upgrade is the sunroof other then that i wonder why they left out the auto climate control and the 5inch LCD screen that display the fuel economy, compass and ect and i also see they dont have the sporty looking gas and break pedels anymore. One more thing I see they dont have is the SE symbol on the back of the car nomore which I like on mine.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by Lilbump3000@Jul 6 2007, 07:17 PM
NICE CAR...I was searching around the internet to find pics of the 07 SE but see i have the 06 SE and i see the 07 is actually a downgrade from the 06.  It looks like the only upgrade is the sunroof other then that i wonder why they left out the auto climate control and the 5inch LCD screen that display the fuel economy, compass and ect and i also see they dont have the sporty looking gas and break pedels anymore.  One more thing I see they dont have is the SE symbol on the back of the car nomore which I like on mine.
[snapback]103564[/snapback]​

ur a retard the 07 is an upgrade

·
Registered
3 Posts
Originally posted by rso229@Jul 9 2007, 02:33 PM
ur a retard the 07 is an upgrade
[snapback]103872[/snapback]​

**** u didnt have to come at me like that i mean i like yo car its a nice car i was just pointing out a few things that the 06' have that they should have carryed into the 07' model.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts