Mitsubishi Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm attempting to install the Mitsubishi aux cable into my 2011 Endeavor with the 6-disc stereo and I must be missing something. The cable was purchased by a Mitsubishi dealer (this part number was given to me by the parts department) and I have followed the instructions supplied by Mitsubishi, word for word, yet no sound is coming out. The stereo is set to AUX mode, the wiring is installed as instructed (white 2, black 3, red 13), the sound on my iPhone is maxed, and the sound on the stereo is set to 20 (I've gone as high as 30). I've used three different lightning to AUX adapters to rule out the possibility of a bad adapter and I've uninstalled and reinstalled the AUX cable terminals in the connector to rule out a misplaced terminal. What am I doing wrong? I've read other threads with people who have had success using this cable.

Motor vehicle Automotive design Gadget Steering wheel Vehicle

Font Material property Parallel Pattern Schematic

Electrical wiring Electronic engineering Computer hardware Electronic instrument Gas

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update, it looks like I'm an idiot and I plugged the AUX cable into the wrong connector. I need to be using the connector behind the stereo (the inputs) rather than the front that connects to the faceplate. 🤦‍♂️

Instead of deleting, I'll leave the thread for others to learn from.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts