Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering what the difference between the ni exhaust system vs the magnaflow exhaust system...which one would is better?

·
Registered
17 Posts
N1 is just an offbrand for mufflers.....i heard it is just as good as any brand....i would go with it.... a muffler or exhaust system is all going to work the same.... how can anything be differant i use to think name brands meant you get more power but its not that for everything ... i have a buddy that has been doing exhausts on all cars for like 15 years and he did a custom exahust for me from headers back using same piping that hks and dc and all them use and i paid like 120bucks and my buddy bought a dc sports system for like 500bucks and its sounded the same as mine and and performed same as mine.... your paying a ****load for name brand...go with the N1 and save some money and you will get the bang for your buck.... its the same quality just with a different name on it.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
alright, thanks, when i was looking on the magnaflow site for an exhaust, i found one that only fits on an 02-03 lancer, but on the roadracemotosports site they have a catback that looks exactly the same that fits an 02-06 lancer, so can an exhaust meant for an 02-03 lancer es be fitted on an 04-06 lancer es as well...some clarification would be appreciated..

·
Registered
17 Posts
yes they all should work the same.... if you check around your local area you might find a local exhaust shop that can custom make a headers back full exahust for like 125bucks with install... you just have to buy a cheaper muffler off ebay for like 20bucks and there you go you got a full exhaust for under 150bucks or 200bucks... check around

1 - 5 of 5 Posts