Mitsubishi Forums banner

Need Help!! Lancer GLX

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Clubman 
#1 ·
I'm new to the forum, I have a '92 Lancer GLX and can't find much for it so I can't do any serious modding - any suggestions as to where to pick up body kits or engine mods please???

#2 ·
Hey demon driver, I am also new to this form but we have something in common. I also have a 92 lancer Glx. So far the only mods I have done to it was add some 16 inch rims, I have an evo 4 body kit as well and blue neon underbody kit. I am currently looking for and Evo 3 Front clip so that I can swap engines. I will have to upload the pics of the car sometime. You would never believe that your old car could look sooooooo good.

If any of the other members know where I can get a JDM Front clip of an evolution 3 please feel free to post me a message or something.Thanks....

#5 ·
Hey Sweetasschiken! (cool name by the way)

Try CarDomain.com for cool pics. Navigate to Mitsi Lancer and u can then choose ur year. I am only new to internet (I kno I'm an old "fogie", 34yrs old).

There is a REALLLLLY cool red CA with a wild fornt bar on it + lots of other cool 89-92 Lancers. Also check out a blue 4 door sedan.

Have fun! :)

#6 ·
A sohc 4G63 from a 1992 Galant 2 liter fit perfect in your 1.5 L tranny
you need a few thinks to do in the engine mounts, of course mine
swap was with carbureted engines in South America, bur you gain a lot of torque
also fit with any problems the galant fron disc system
clubman

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.