Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is red neon illegal in the state of arizona because i am going to buy one jsut want to make sure and i cant find it on any law sites please post a link to a nice website if you find it or anything

·
Registered
5,161 Posts
Since you have the interweb you can search up your state law. Oh and you should be hang by your toes for installing those fast and the retarded

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
You will most likly have to go to the police station and ask.

In Jersey they are illegal, Distraction to other drivers. and causing the risk of an accident.

·
Registered
395 Posts
in most states red or blue lights are illegal because those colors are for emergency vehicles. go green like paul walker and his eclipse .

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
montana has like the loosest state laws in the world and they are illigal in any color at anytime on the road. any one know if they are illigal in florida? i'd assume so since i haven't seen any yet and there are enough ricers here to open a chinese restraunt.

·
Registered
6 Posts
As for if the neons illegal in florida,, my friend got pulled over by a cop last week because of his temperary tag, so he turned of his neon but the cop asked him why he did and told him that it wasnt illegal no matter what color except if its above the body like on the inside flashing.. red or blue.
of course the cop might be retarded....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts