Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I joined this Forum a week ago to help me get through the pain of buying an '07 Endeavor SE, then crashing it three weeks later! Wasn't my fault, but still, very aggravating. >:-(

While it's being repaired, I pretty much read the entire maunal, warranty, and DVD navigation booklets.

As I reported in the new member section, the Endeavor faired well. Mostly cosmetic. Major mechanical parts needing to be replaced were the A/C unit and the radiator. The repair shop said it had a slight bow to it. If it wasn't brand new, he would have let it go. I was going about 35-40mph and crashed into a '98 4-runner trying to turn left... in front of me. The front wheel of the 4-runner was practically snapped off. My air bags didn't deploy.

Anyway, attached is the "before crash" and "after crash" images.

Has anyone had this type of collision? If so, any problems develop after the repairs that I should watch for?

Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
doesnt seem that serious. your bumper was almost intact. however, since your endeavor is 3 weeks old, i would ask his insurance company to replace it and take this one away. why live with with a wrecked car, you never know what kind of brake, wheels, alignment or frame problems could pop up in the future.

now since you have already sent it in for repairing, make sure the mechanic and auto body guys check everything properly.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts