Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my '04 GTS since December and haven't been able to find any type of aftermarket as far as body kits, suspension kits, and all that stuff. Anyone know of any places?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man. At least I have a lead for the suspension. The only other work planned with exception to the rims and tires is some body work... I gotta do something with the grill. ALso, any idea how much of a performance increase I could expect by using the k&n items?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Probably only like 5hp (maybe a bit more if we're lucky), but it also helps gas mileage a little, and k&n air filters are actually cheaper than standard air filters in the long run (since they last so long).

I installed a k&n in my new galant, and it did seem to give a slight 'boost' but it could just be in my head :)

·
Registered
201 Posts
Injen makes an air intake system for the 04 Galant 4cyl. You can find it on www.nopi.com for about $195.00. They also have Aem ajustanble cam gears for the 2.4 for about $186.00 :thumbsup:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Quite a few companies now make intakes for the V6 galant, Weapon-R is one I recently found, I believe Intrax makes a drop kit, and I will keep looking for engine mods, since the V6 Galant shares the 6G75 with my Endeavor. Most bolt on parts seem to cross over nicely. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
13 Posts
sprint springs make a drop and a guy on ebay has them for like 130 shipped if u go to cardomain page de04lexani thats my car and i have the sprint springs and there not that bad i just cant wait to get real shocks on it like tokico of kyb

1 - 10 of 10 Posts