Mitsubishi Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
drivin home from PA, TX on friday. raced 3 different cars, it was fun.
the first was a BMW and older body style, real boxy lookin. it looked all stock cept for the headlights, but it had shaved emblems (i shortly found out why :p). i pulled up and didn't even look over. he smoked my **** off the line. actually he smoked me up until 4th gear (he missed it). Started to catch him, he was ahead by like half a car then he left my ****. it was only close cuz he missed a shift. m3? 5 series?

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
next was a v6 mustang, i know, v6, i'm all stock though. we were already on the freeway doin about 60, i look over and see some ghetto fabulous white kid starin at me. i just stomped on it. my friend screaming at me to drop a gear. i left his **** without even dropping to 4th.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
last was like a 93 civic. had to have been an LX, cuz it was lame

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that beamer woulda been nice, and i almost had his **** (cuz the knucklehead can't shift)

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
yeah, i'm a fan of laying mustangs to rest. (have a few GT's under my belt) but the mustang V6 is a joke. even the new 4.0 V6 is slow. and you took a honda which is always nice. tried to race 2 honda's reving at eachother (with the tin can exhaust on both of them) so you can see my annoyment at 2 slow cars that sound like *** trying to race eachother, neither could go fast enough to let me through (neck and neck) i was on their bumper the entire time they were REVED out.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:essen37: ahh, dreamin of the day i'm turbo'd. i'm like 10% of the way there (cash)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts