Mitsubishi Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my first post,

its my brother's car that i drive now it is a Pajero 08 2 doors the vin is JE4MR53R08J703236 which I'm not sure of the results I got after decoding it, i did some research and I bought an aftermarket cheap it said MN153264 on the item so later I figured other two which looked the same but with different item name MD362290 and MN158918, anyway i got the aftermarket one took to someone to replace it but i think he went rough on the process and either broke it or it came broke from shipping or its not the right one for the car, the engine light codes are p0131/4/5 they all about bank 1 sensor 1 anyway after they got out the old O2 sensor i took some pics of it ( i cannot send it here for some reason but

how can i know which O2 sensor i should get?

·
Super Moderator
2004 TL Magna(aka Diamante) AWD, 6g75 engine, F5A51 automatic trans.
287 Posts
I will try to help if I can.

To do so, I need more information - best supplied by a CLEAR image of the data plate containing VIN/Engine #/Build Date.

A photo' of the vehicle showing identification badges/trim level would also help.

·
Super Moderator
287 Posts
Normally, part #'s are etched onto the sensor at the point highlighted in red in the image.

Can you use a light abrasive to clean up the hex head surface and read the etching and post it here?
Gas Plumbing fitting Cylinder Plumbing Auto part

·
Super Moderator
287 Posts
I'm sorry, but I am not finding part numbers any different to what you have already found.

I cannot offer any suggestion for the error code.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Update:

i ordered an O2 sensor from ebay even though the seller said it may not fit still bought it and it actually worked. i dont know if i can link stuff but i will have the ebay item number "292069063204"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts