Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NEED HELP

I was drivin last night down a gravel road and a piece of gravel frew up a knocked my oil filter loose and i dented and i lost oil pressure i threw a trip code for the oil pressure and it died a couple miles down the road from where it happened. I changed the oil filter and put oil back in it. NOW it wont start back up cause the oil pressure sensor is still tripped. What i need to know is how to reset it so it will start. There is no other damaged parts so that is not the problem

Any help would be greatly appreceated.

Thanks,
Lance Wheeler

G

·
Originally posted by armylance85@Mar 24 2008, 01:21 PM
NEED HELP

I was drivin last night down a gravel road and a piece of gravel frew up a knocked my oil filter loose and i dented and i lost oil pressure i threw a trip code for the oil pressure and it died a couple miles down the road from where it happened. I changed the oil filter and put oil back in it. NOW it wont start back up cause the oil pressure sensor is still tripped. What i need to know is how to reset it so it will start. There is no other damaged parts so that is not the problem

Any help would be greatly appreceated.

Thanks,
Lance Wheeler
[snapback]151816[/snapback]​
you probably have a ignition failure sensor that kicked off and the only way i know to reset anything is either with a scantool or you can simply disconnect the battery for 15 minutes. if this doesn't fix it i suggest you get it tested at a shop.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts