Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help!!! I just bought a 2016 Outlander. The radio and navigation worked when I bought it. The navigation screen said the map needed to be updated but I kept clicking to do it later.

Days later my husband took out the SD card to see about updating it and put it back into the SD slot and then the navigation screen said Map data error. So now my radio does work either. I've called the Here maps, and the dealership and I keep getting the round around on whats wrong with it. Has anyone else experienced this problem or heard of it?

Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Help!!! I just bought a 2016 Outlander. The radio and navigation worked when I bought it. The navigation screen said the map needed to be updated but I kept clicking to do it later.

Days later my husband took out the SD card to see about updating it and put it back into the SD slot and then the navigation screen said Map data error. So now my radio does work either. I've called the Here maps, and the dealership and I keep getting the round around on whats wrong with it. Has anyone else experienced this problem or heard of it?

Thanks
Unfortunately, I'm facing the same problem and need help to solve it urgently.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts