Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi There. Does anybody have any idea if there is any aftermarket Rear Differential Lock for the Outlander? Or anything similar?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i suppose you are right . But in fact with two wheels in the air it doesn't work like that.In fact you don't go anywhere. Thats why real 4X4 like Pajero(in Europe) have what i am looking for the Outlander.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Originally posted by chaniamanos@Apr 27 2008, 03:32 PM
i suppose you are right . But in fact with two wheels in the air it doesn't work like that.In fact you don't go anywhere. Thats why real 4X4 like Pajero(in Europe) have what i am looking for the Outlander.
[snapback]160306[/snapback]​
it certainly should work with 2 wheels in the air..... the traction control would not be defeated due to that.
I know what you're looking for, but the truth is the outlander is not a "real" off roader, and as such the stability/traction control is generally all that is needed.

most companies allow their stability control to do ALL the work.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Originally posted by manybrews@Apr 28 2008, 06:46 AM
it certainly should work with 2 wheels in the air..... the traction control would not be defeated due to that.
I know what you're looking for, but the truth is the outlander is not a "real" off roader, and as such the stability/traction control is generally all that is needed.

most companies allow their stability control to do ALL the work.
[snapback]160458[/snapback]​
Hi,
this stability control DOES`t do all the work.

Please read technical info about ASP and how it works.

Please give me any information about front LSD.
Thank you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Originally posted by manybrews@Apr 28 2008, 06:46 AM
it certainly should work with 2 wheels in the air..... the traction control would not
[snapback]160458[/snapback]​
It certainly should not work!!!!
We have front and rear OPEN diff, the traction contron can do nothing with it.!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts