Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody had a problem with their paint oxidizing? I've seen that owners of the Galant and Eclipse. The local Mitsubishi dealership in Austin told me they wouldn't help because my car had 40K miles on it. However, I've seen that other dealerships around the country are finding a way to fix this regardless of the number of miles. When I bought the car, I bought (what the sales manager told me was bumper to bumper) an extended warranty. The sales manager said everything would be covered for 100k miles. Turns out that it's only a drive traing warranty. I'm really glad that I was lied to about what would be covered.

Has anybody else experienced paint issue with an endeavor? If so, have you found out how to resolve the issue with the dealership?

·
Registered
2 Posts
On my Blue 2004 Endeavor LS (35,000 miles) I noticed a bubble forming under my paint on my hood. That was last month. I now have noticed that bubble has burst exposing the black primer underneath. I now have a few more bubbles on my hood, I can only guess these will burst as well. I've made an appointment to have it checked out at my local mitsu dealer, i hope to god this is not going to be a pissing match on whether or not it is covered on the factory warranty. I think the anti-corrosion warranty is 7 years / 100,000 miles. I'll reply with what they say.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts