Mitsubishi Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.

seems that RedSnapper was the only user who has this kind of manual.. and also, seems that he's not cheking this forum (Last Active 21st July 2007 - 02:58 AM ).. so there will be no way that he could send us his informationl..

Please...please.. please, could someone upload the Service Manual and User Manual (specialy this) to a website?? for example, rapidshare, blogspot..myspace.. whatever..
me, and the others 36 owners of this beatifull machine, will gonna be very Thankful.

:57:

Thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi everyone.

seems that RedSnapper was the only user who has this kind of manual.. and also, seems that he's not cheking this forum (Last Active 21st July 2007 - 02:58 AM ).. so there will be no way that he could send us his informationl..

Please...please.. please, could someone upload the Service Manual and User Manual (specialy this) to a website?? for example, rapidshare, blogspot..myspace.. whatever..
me, and the others 36 owners of this beatifull machine, will gonna be very Thankful.

:57:

Thanks.
Hi I am trying to find a service manual in English for a 2000 Pajero exceed. Seems almost impossible

1 - 4 of 4 Posts