Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok every one,I'm trying to buy some parts but I'm looking for a one stop shop. I'm looking to get a Greddy exhaust,Eibach springs,Greddy BOV,Headligts and Injen SRI but I wanna know where I can find all this parts in one place,since I know I can get a better discount for buying all at once from the same place. I talked to some one from Andy's Auto and they give me a good price but they don't have the Greddy exhaust and they were telling me about HKS now I know HKS is good but I had greddy on my Celica and I loved the deep sound and I don't want to settle. any one know where I can find an online store that carry everything I want? I've yahooed,googled Mitsu Eclipse parts and spent several hours for the past week and a half searching and no luck.I would relly appreciate the help thanks!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (pwee05 @ Jan 25 2011, 05:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I was thinking of eBay but I don't want to pay multiple shipping fees that's what I'm looking for one place where I can find and buy all the parts I want at once with one shipping fee.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Also, look up an Apexi N1 Exhaust. I have a full GReddy exhaust on my car with and t sounds amazing, but I think I'd be happier with an N1.
You could also try going on eBay and buying all the parts from the same seller/store and they'll let you combine shipping.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok so I checked both websites and extremepsi.com is amazing I found everything I want except headlights,but no biggie I found some on eBay with free shipping. My last question on this topic is which exhaust do you guys recommend as far as brand that would give my gsx a nice deep sound? I don't mind it being loud as long as its deep and not just loud and annoying like all the ricers that I've seen and heard. thanks to all of you that have helped me so far I really appreciate it. the only reason why I wanted to go with a greddy exhaust was because I had it on my celica and I loved the sound(deep). oh sorry one more question bov same thing which one has a nice loud but but decent sound? I am gonna install it on the stock IC. Again thanks for the help!

·
Registered
9,417 Posts
IMO you're wasting money on pipe with a brand name. If you want a "greddy" exhaust buy some cheap pipe, weld a greddy muffler to it, save about $200 and call it a day.

For the BOV I like the 1g dsm bov. It can recirculate and works well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts