Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
duHHh man…! What a pathetic fuel efficiency this car has. Ohkayy so it can be the most smoothezzt car I eva drove but man wots the use when awl of my income is being spent on its fuel tank huh…?? Know wat..? gives just around 19mpg on highway….!!! LoL and just 10 in the town..gRrrrR..oh puHleeeZ dunt go for it…! Even some minivans can provide u with a betta fuel economy huh!

·
Registered
6 Posts
if you're getting mpg like that, you might want to check into it, i find that even when i drive with a lead foot, i can still get 22 highway, and 19 city, also keep an eye on your rpms, if they are constatnly going over 2k then you are going to have much worse mpg, but now, after saying that, the endeavor also gets some of the best fuel consumption in its class.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I get about the same milage. The rated MPG is only 21 and I have yet to have a vehicle get the sticker milage at actual highway speeds (70-80) versus their test (max 55)

·
Registered
69 Posts
What type of mileage do you have overall? If you are over 40k I would change the plugs, deffinately change the air filter.... oh and quit romping on the gas. If you travel over hilly terrain then use the manual shifting so you dont lug out and then slam gears for short bursts of speed. Mine is an XLS AWD and I commute 50 miles round trip / day over hilly terrain and average about 18mpg.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts