Mitsubishi Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all,

I have a Lancer GLi 1993 with a 4G15 SOHC engine. I have done some minor modes like changing the air intake, headers & underpipe, port and polished, etc. My 1st gear is running 60-65kph and my 2nd gear 100-105kph. I encountered the problem after I had my top cylinder assembly pulled down in order to be cleaned from some soothe. After assembling back my engine again and test run.. I found out that my 1st gear is now up to 55 kph only and my 2nd gear up to 90 kph. May I know what may happend to my car? Any comments/suggestions are most welcome. Thank you for helping me guys! More power to you! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
In addition to my problem, I already did the reset ECU process. I have plugged out the battery for 1 day (to be sure), idled my car for 30 mins (to be sure). After doing this, I test-run the car and this is the result.. 1st gear: Still 55kph my RPM is cutting off at 5500 rpm eventhough my car before could do a 65kph at 6200rpm. 2nd gear: Still 90kph cutting-off at 5500rpm before 105kph at 6200rpm.. Please help me guys! More power to you all! :thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts