Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rox @ Mar 3 2010, 08:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Well, for sure let us know how it goes.
I hope it's worth the $600 bucks. I would still probably save money for a bit longer an dish out 1200 and get something better quality and a "brand".
I don't know about you people, but I have certainly noticed that if you buy no-name product (depends of course what it is) it's generally not that great and wears out or breaks faster than if you pay double the price for brand.

It's not just all about the label, it's about the quality of components.

But hey, if this one works well for you and you are happy with it then money well spent (and saved).
When it comes to looks it's certainly one of the best ones I've seen so far, now the question is the performance. What if it sounds like crap? I'm very sensitive to sound... especially bad sound - it hurts.[/b]
You posted under the Canada section, the chances of anyone answering anything here are so low you'd need a microscope to see them.
I'll move your topic to the Evo section.

Good luck.

http://www.mitsubishi-forums.com/f68-lancer-evolution.htm

·
Registered
22 Posts
Very nice, but the price is a little too much for my taste.

I would rock them if I lived in a bigger city, had to parallel park all the time when I got home. However, I probably wouldn't want to own an EVO in the city s I would be worried about other people either hitting it while they were parking, or theft.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts