Mitsubishi Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had to buy an ex-demo because a week before my long awaited car arrived, they announced that I wouldn't get it at least until May 23. Before I picked it up it had a problem so it wouldn't open the fuel cap. This took a week to fix. Since then I have had random weird things happen. At 1000km or so, a warning came up telling me I could not stop the car or it would not start again. Eventually the combustion engine battery was replaced, though I don't know if there was anything wrong with it, and the car was going again. Another couple of days. Then the screen went blank with a sign saying the Nav system was started up. Stayed like that for several hours of driving and stopping, starting. Normal again the next day. Then a 'Charge Complete' sign came up, 50km into my drive after charging. Then it wouldn't start despite multiple attempts. The agent came out after half an hour and it started fine. Took the car in for a 'software update' which suggests that they knew all about this problem.
And the Traffic Sign Recognition System is utter crap, and not as advertised.
Has anyone else had an assortment of random, unconnected, intermittent problems like this? And does anyone have a decent TSR system in their car or are they all spending most of their time showing a blank double dash symbol?

Very frustrating

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Not only does the TSR not work properly, but I have no driven it in the dark twice and the headlights don't dip the way they are supposed to. I have had the wiring loom replaced, battery replaced, and a software upgrade. All inside 4000kms. Apparentley the trigger for all this occurred while fitting a towbar. (I think they wired it to 2021 specs, and should have been 2022). Absolute disaster of a car.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts