Mitsubishi Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as mentioned i'm buying my first car... and since i've been given loan approval etc. I saw the deals on the es, vr and vr-x. Now i figured that the vr-x has one kick **** body kit on it making it similiar to the evo by looks anyway. However i was wondering if i got a Vr what kind of mods i could chuck on it. Would it be able to work off Vr-x mods? and what kind of suggestions can you chuck in to which one i should buy. Cause i know i can't trust those crazy car dealers... they'll kill someone of my age with smiles.

Also any interesting mods to improve hp would be awesome. As the law states i can't use a turbo or supercharged car or v8 as my first car on my P's... however if i can mod it up so much that it is just below that line that would be awesome. So just state some mods or sites that would interest me.

Thanks alot.

·
Registered
395 Posts
just shop around and call some sites TO MAKE SURE, the parts your looking at WILL fit yer make n model, and if they don't, can u get a refund and will they pay to have the part shipped back. i have an 04 lancer ralliart and alot of these sites might put that a part will fit lancers from 2004-2006, but when u call to check your model you find out they don't. heres the sites i've ordered from that i've had NO problems with......

I got wheels from....
Wheelsnext.com

Body kit and carbon fiber hood from...
visionautodynaimcs.com

All other parts from...
Horsepowerfreaks.com

Hope i could help :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts