Mitsubishi Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok this kid where I work has been talking trash about mitsubishi and thiks he is the shiznit because he drives a VW GTI GTX. Anyway he challenged me to a race, but we haven't done it yet. His gtx is stock, has 174 hp and is manual. I have a 04 galant ls 230 hp. His 1/4 mile is almost a second slower, besides his is a manual and he probly isn't that good at shifting. I should be able to take it prety easy right??

Another question not about this..I had some subs put in my trunk, but ever since my driverside door keeps coming loose and popping out a fraction of an inch. When it does so I cannot open the door, so I have to push it back. Is there any reason It does this, and how can I fix it?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I sure as hell hope you both plan on doing this at a track and not on the street. Also, who the hell cares what other people think about your car or Mitsubishi's in general?

·
Registered
12 Posts
my driver side door panel keeps poppin out to and i cant open the door.... if anybody has a way of fixing this let me know

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did you take the pannel of to do something, like chanje the speakers? There is a little black clip near the bottom left side of the pannel that breaks if you take the pannel off. PM me your email address and I will forward you the instructions that I recieved straight from Mitsubishi, it has diagrams explaining how to replace it. :gunsmilie:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts