Mitsubishi Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking for some red racing seats for mi car.. only coz the original one leave a bit to be desired... but have no clue in tha way of instaling them... is it hard ... people tell mi i have to get the slides engineered,..

is the a straight fit pair i can buy...

chers in advance peace out...

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
here's how i did it on my 3000GT. (not the best way but worked just fine) i bought a pair of seats off of ebay (400$) great seats, then bought brackets and harnesses from coribeau racing. tached (weld) the seats to the brackets and installed them (all for about 700) but the ones i'm doing now i found a bracket that gets the universal seats to bolt to them and got the brackets for way cheap and the seats for free, so this time around on my eclipse its costing me under 100$ to get leather racing seats! :thumbsup: try googling coribeau, they'll have everything you need.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
I bought seats from an Evo ($900 for seats with brackets), they bolted right in and are very high quality. However, they aren't red. You can get them with black leather and red lettering.

Another option is buying everything on ebay. You can get brackets that are exact fit to your car, and you can get just about any color and style seat.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
all depends on what name you want on your seat. (sparco or off brand) i went with BOMZ and have 0 complaints.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cheers fellas.. big help...

did ya have to get an engineers certificate..

yeah i wasent sure about the evo cause it looks different but if there not... then ill try and get som of them cause they look nice and there recaro aswell anrt they..

neways big help guys cheers..

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
glad to help, good luck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts