Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
why the hell didnt they make the ralliart an awd? i mean it was bassicaly built for the canadian market cuz the evos front end crash tests where rated for 2.5 mph and canadian standards are 5 mpg. so if they made it for canada why not include AWD??? i mean come on land of the snow! oh and the stock eagle 205/50R15 all season tires do @#$% for winter driving

·
Registered
28 Posts
I totally agree on that. I just bought myself an '06 RalliArt, but before buying i was looking at the WRX and an Evo. I was trying to figure how much it would cost to upgrade the Evo to bring it up to Canadian safety standards, then just scrapped the idea and bought the RalliArt. So far i havent had too many problems with winter driving, and im way up on Northern Alberta where they just had a huge snow dump less then a month ago. But ya, i would defiantely love to see an AWD Lancer in Canada, the salesperson i dealt with said its such a simple matter of replacaing a few front end parts to bring an Evo into Canada.

·
Registered
25 Posts
he said the same thing to me and i would said that the ralliart is fine for winter anyway (i've got nokian hakka 4 stud :D ) and i live north of quebec city.
and for summer i only depends on how you drive i love awd but i dont see that much diffrence between fwd and awd

·
Registered
2 Posts
hello i live in north carolina i was told u couldnt because a evo is wifer if u are correct please send me what info i need to make awd ralliart also is the trans set up for a differenital for the dribe shaft , and can u bolt up a trans from a evo mr so u can have a 6 speed

1 - 4 of 4 Posts