Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am new to this forum and just picked up my Ralliart a couple weeks ago. It came with this RALLIART sticker on the hood, and I havent seen any others like it. I like the Mivec ones though. I'm not sure if I want to keep it on there, asking for opinions thanks!

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
:00000732: :00000732: :00000732:

I like the Ralliart. Personally, I don't like the huge ralliart decal across the hood. I saw someone who had a huge Mitsubishi symbol painted on the hood. It looked pretty good, if it's not overly flashy.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Originally posted by mfalik@Apr 25 2007, 07:26 AM
:00000732:  :00000732:  :00000732:

I like the Ralliart.  Personally, I don't like the huge ralliart decal across the hood.  I saw someone who had a huge Mitsubishi symbol painted on the hood.  It looked pretty good, if it's not overly flashy.
[snapback]94605[/snapback]​
I've never been a fan of decals. Personally, leave the car blank. It's the same thing with putting the engine type on it. Conceal it! That way, you are a total sleeper.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Originally posted by utiheadbanger@Apr 26 2007, 11:19 PM
I've never been a fan of decals.  Personally, leave the car blank.  It's the same thing with putting the engine type on it.  Conceal it!  That way, you are a total sleeper.
[snapback]94840[/snapback]​
Yea, decals are kind of tacky, but that's just a preference. Some people would rather go for style, instead of power. If I had a Ralliart, it'd have forced induction in no time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts