Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you replace the Rear Window Wiper? If you want to replace entire Blade must you get it from the dealer? It seems to be one piece. I guess you can just replace the wiper blade itself. Thanks!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Good Evening,

I am curious about this as well. If you go into an auto parts store and use the little computer of flip through the book, the Endeavor has the spot to list the rear wiper blade info but it is never shown. Confusing?!

-Dreadnought

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hopefully not, but probably one of those..Dealer only replacements. I look forward to the answer, when found as mine is needing replaced soon. I'm going to the dealer tomorrow for scheduled service so I will see what I can find out and report back.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have an 04 and Auto Zone usually carries or can order the entire blade piece.
They had a listing just for the rubber refill part of the blade. I bought that it just required some light modification to fit. I had to trim it a bit shorter and remove the stupid plastic end caps that this company uses instead of the old fashion metal clips that slice your fingers open.
It works fairly well. they only had the uber cheap one so it is not as flexible as i would like and it misses a little bit of the glass where the original one cleaned.
not bad for a 5 dollar fix, and you get two refills too.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Dealer part only. Dealer told me that they no longer carry the refillable rear blade as well. I wish I could find a parts store that had a rear replacement blade.

Started using the RainX blades on the front. Best blade I've used so far, even in the snow.

·
Registered
34 Posts
i just got the wiper blade refill installed from the dealer for $8.58. i saw how he did it and is the easiest thing you can do! you don't need to open anything. the rubber thing is just slides out.. literelly. now i have to go look for replacement 14" refills that have an arch like shape to fit in there for the next time.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just spent the better part of a Saturday trying to find a wiper blade refill for my rear wiper. I went to several auto parts stores and found that the 14 inch refills they had were slightly wider then the Original rear wiper blade that Mitzu put on the endeavor. So they just didn't fit.

I think this is going to be a "dealer only" part. Nack said he paid $8.58 for the dealer to replace the rear wiper blade with a refill. I think I am going to do the same when I get my next scheduled maintenance service.

Thanks for the info Nack.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts