Mitsubishi Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I was wondering if anyone knew of any place you could obtain a repair manual for a 4g eclipse other then the dealer. I am looking at changing my clutch in the near future because I can hardly afford to buy a new clutch let alone pay someone to put it in. I have changed clutches in cars before but my friend who works as a mitsubishi tech told me that the clutch in these cars are basically reversed. I dont really know what he meant about it but i would like to find something with pictures or diagrams so i dont screw something up. any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Check out alldata.com for the service manual online. Cost is around $15 bucks a year. Has all the service bulletins, part #s, etc.

·
Registered
16 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (waynerwats @ Mar 14 2008, 05:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hey everyone. I was wondering if anyone knew of any place you could obtain a repair manual for a 4g eclipse other then the dealer. I am looking at changing my clutch in the near future because I can hardly afford to buy a new clutch let alone pay someone to put it in. I have changed clutches in cars before but my friend who works as a mitsubishi tech told me that the clutch in these cars are basically reversed. I dont really know what he meant about it but i would like to find something with pictures or diagrams so i dont screw something up. any help would be greatly appreciated.[/b]

http://www.onlinefreeebooks.net/automotive...lume-2-pdf.html

Seems to have alot of manuals in PDF format.When i get some time i am going to download them and see if they are complete.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts