Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it has been a long time coming after months of research and a bit of trial and error to get a after market ecu to work as well as we needed it to, plus the design layout for the air -water-air intercooler and manifold ....

I have been driving the car around for just on 4 weeks now and I must say it is everything that I wanted it to be like the power was always going to be the easy part the hard part was to be able to drive the car at slow speeds in carparks and for it to have a steady idle all of these things were achieved, plus we still have very good fuel economy

10psi, 245hp atw @ 5259rpm with 325nm torque @ 4250rpm
[attachmentid=3047]

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
if ur mivec motor is relatively the same as mine wot did u do about the compression? concave pistons or decom plate or sumthing?? caz if i tried to turbo mine i'd have to drop the compression down dramatically......or do u think u can turbo something with a 11.1 compression ratio

·
Registered
3 Posts
hey im looking for a way to increase the brake on a MR Lancer. If possible, would you be able to post a spec or a website or something. Id appreciate it! :liebe011:

·
Registered
1 Posts
where did you get your turbo manifold and how much did it cost. if you got a web site can you help. i need one for a t3/t4 turbo :liebe011:

·
Registered
395 Posts
u got any dyno numbers while runnin with a higher psi? turbo is my next idea for my car but i'm going with the RRM kit. i'm shooting for 300 WHP and i'm curious to see if i can hit that by runnin a higher boost without changing internals

·
Registered
28 Posts
Dont quote me on this, but i have heard that if you want to run any higher boost then what the RRM turbo kit offers, you probably have to upgrade your rods. Now dont take this a definite answer, i just remember reading on another mitsu forum, and there were guys talking about upgraded rods and pistons, but again, dont take this a for sure thing, as far as i know, the factory rods and pistons should be fine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts