Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello world.

Apologies for posting twice but PC crashed. my RVR has a terrible vibration at idle, below 1100 rpm. Anyone have a similar problem or is this normal?

I have been told to look at -
cambelt - stretched, jumped a sprocket or wrongly installed (timing marks out)
injector blocked on one cylinder
engine mounts broken

any ideas?

anyone got a tip on a good garage in Norwich?

Thanks

Jon

·
Registered
8 Posts
New life to an old post, my TD vibrates like washing machine half full of concrete!!!

Does anyone have any ideas on this, it make me feel sick (but the misses loves it :blush: )

·
Registered
16 Posts
hi i have a diesel rvr in OZ and i found that u might need to return the fuel pump timming and fuel flow if u just got it imported from japan it might be a good idea to do that and see if that make a differents also run a diesel fuel cleaner throught the next couple of tanks not just one i put it throught almost every fill and that helps the car to run better on fuel and also cuts down on the smoking.....

a good thing that has happen over here is the the freedom fuel company are now using a 20% biodiesel fuel and i have run that in the car for 2 tanks and alread there is now no smoke and also the car has increasted by around 2km/litre.

if you need photos on turning the fuel pump i can take some and send the to you just email me back...
regards

marc ([email protected])

1 - 4 of 4 Posts