Mitsubishi Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My remote locking has never worked, in fact i thought the remote must not be for this vehicle..
But i was messing with it today, and tried a new battery and it all of a sudden started to lock and unlock the doors as it should, I got exited about a new function i had found.. and then it stopped working again.. and hasnt since :laughing:
Does anyone know the location of the receiver for the locking? as i want to check its connections in case its something daft stopping it from working..

·
Registered
1 Posts
My RVR remote's problem is the push buttons are not making good contact. If you open the remote up and see the rubber buttons are supposed to make contact with the copper on the circuit board, but mine just don't work often. I've tried cleaning the contacts with alcohol, etc but to no avail. If I had good eyes and soldering skills I rebuild the thing with new micro switches :grin:

Cheers

·
Registered
7 Posts
I dont have a definate answer, but my remote seems to work a lot better from the back of teh car. When i'm in front or beside, I have to hold teh remote extremely close to teh body of the car, but i'f i'm from behind teh car, it works from about just under a metre away

looking to buy a keyless entry remote case
anyone willing to sell me?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts