Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:blink: :blink: :blink:
it all started about 7 months ago when i got my new job and needed a car to drive ALL OVER laco with.. (i was a computer service tech)
I started off looking at the cars i wanted to look at:
the mazda 3, saturn ion, toyota matrix, mazda protoge 5, so on and so forth... (i like hatches)
well, i also happen to be in a band, and being able to carry around my **** is important to me, thus all the hatch backs..
my mom told me about a used 4 cyl vue she saw at saturn for like $11,000 or something like that, and i decided to make the ultimate sacrifice for the band, and get the car i didn't want...
7 months later, i'm working at my new job, as a salesman on the Lancaster Mitsubishi lot, and i've been hating driving the vue... it's a nice car, but i don't want to drive it EVERY DAY... i'm now about 7,000 upside down on it, and dreaming of the ralliart... one day, when i'm not upside down.... i'm gonna get it...
some one please tell me how freakin great this car is, and help me motivate myself to buy it!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
hahaha, i cant believe you spent $11 000 on a vue:lol:
but the ralliart is great and you should definitely buy one...do you want to sell me one cheap?...you know, since your a dealer and all

·
Registered
7 Posts
The Ralliart is an amazing car with lots of potential for serious HP. I use my RA as my daily driver and couldn't be more pleased with my decision. Hope this helps you choose the right car this time ;)

Have good one

Jay

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just got my 04 RA like 2 months ago and to be honest with u I always said i would never drive a mitsubishi.....and now im eating my shoes for it cuz i couldnt be happyer now that i have one, u sould toltaly get it dude!!!!

·
Registered
395 Posts
heres a courtesy kick in the nuts for buying a saturn. :wacko: wow, someone really dug this **** up. march of 05

1 - 5 of 5 Posts