Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

This is my first post at the forum, but i've been around reading for quite a while.
Anyway, i've got a 2007 Lancer ES.

I want to do a lot of stuff to my car, eg Body Kit, Lower it, low profile tyes, rims, exhaust, cold air intake, but i dont exactly have the money at the moment, so i'm starting on the small things.

I'm thinking of putting a short shifter in my lancer. I honestly don't know much about cars - so if it sounds stupid please go easy on me.

Has anyone done it? Is it worth it? and where would i get it done?

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
A short shifter reduces the throw length between shifts. Are you racing the car? What benefits do you think you'll see from this? I'd hold off on the short shifter until it's beneficial to shave some time in the 1/4 mile.

·
Registered
24 Posts
its easy to intall and looks cool. ive got one, but ive also got alot of engine mods and visual mods. it does make faster shifts and is alot more fun. i say get it then get an intake and exsast

·
Registered
168 Posts
not worth it. start with intake. then move on. but if you're worried about monetary issues, you're going to have to pick a side, either performance or rice.... and it seems like you want both... but gid go with performance if i were u.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts