Mitsubishi Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, it's been a few weeks since i've last posted but im back again. I've come across some problems while organising mods for my car. My main concern is money, like most people, i just dont have enough to do all the mods i want. Althogh i know i've got to save etc, there are other things ive got to pay for first which is really getting to me. First of all ther eis a small dint on the drivers side (pics are somewhere in this forum) and theres rust starting to form on it. What i want to know is how to get rid of the rust and if its alright for me to paint over it myself? (Its only a small unnoticable spot and i really dont wanna pay to get it painted.) Also my front bumber is loose as the mud guard has been broken, is there any way for me to secure it without getting it professoinally fixed?

Sorry about the long post etc, but yeah just wondering what i should do, does anyone know any cheap mods that can make my car look good or something? It's really getting me down not being able to do any of these things. Anybody else feel the same way?

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
some fine sandpaper for the rust and duplicolor and a small can of clear oh prime prior to paint.as for the loose bumper you can use some zip ties to hold the mud guard together to the bumper.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts